On April 8, Crypto Asia Summit, the largest virtual crypto summit of 2020 ( May 18~23) announced Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao (CZ) will headline as one of the live online speakers. The event is aimed to help the crypto industry spread awareness all over the world while maintaining safe social distancing practises.
Binance and CZ recently made headlines with their purchase of the most visited crypto website, Coin Market Cap. Changpeng Zhao, known as CZ, is a serial entrepreneur with an impressive track record of successful startups. He launched Binance in July 2017 and within 180 days, grew Binance into the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world.
ChainTalk is a crypto media platform with an office in Tokyo, Japan. After watching most crypto and blockchain conferences having to cancel, they quickly decided to host one virtually. The idea is to give easy access to anyone around the world to information from the top experts in the industry.
This FREE online event will equip attendees with proven strategies, tools, and insight to access usable projects, join the crypto movement, and network with top industry experts.
In addition to Binance, Huobi and OKEx will also be represented at the virtual summit. This means the online event will have the three largest Chinese crypto exchanges present. A landmark accomplishment for an online event.
30+ speakers are confirmed including:
• Changpeng Zhao: CEO of Binance
• Ciara Sun: VP of Global Business at Huobi Group
• Jimmy Song: Bitcoin programmer and author
• Remington Ong: Partner at Fenbushi Capital
• Mati Greenspan: Founder of Quantum Economics
• Tone Vays: Derivatives Trader
• Da Hongfei: CEO of NEO
• Bobby Lee: CEO of Ballet
• Ben Goertzel: CEO of SingularityNET
• Robert Breedlove: CEO/CIO of Parallel Digital
See the full list here.
Whether you’re an investor, developer, enthusiast, early adopter, or looking to learn about the industry, the Crypto Asia Summit has something for you. Also, this event will give attendees a closer look into the Asian market, a hotbed for crypto advancement.
Main sponsors for the event include:
• TEAMZ: A Tokyo based blockchain solutions company
• Huobi: A global cryptocurrency leader since 2013
• Ledger: State-of-the-art Hardware Wallet
• Bluehelix: SaaS cloud crypto exchange solution
• ChainUp: Global leading blockchain technology service provider
• Phemex: The fastest cryptocurrency derivatives exchange
• Orchid: Open source VPN and privacy software
• ByBit: Derivatives trading platform
Other companies include Aenco, Ballet, Chronobank, NEO, Fenbushi Capital, Node Capital, Cointelgraph, CoinPost, AMBcrypto, Jinse, NextMoney, and more.
Make sure to join the official Telegram group after registering to network and stay updated.